1. I want to submit my paper to Engineering International (EI), does it fall within the scope of the journal?
Answer: The journal publishes research papers in the fields of theoretical and mathematical physics such as:
2. Is EI an indexed journal?
Answer: EI indexed in Google Scholar, abcGATE and PKP Index. ABC is working closely with major databases to get EI indexed, including Scopus, ISI (Clarivate Analytics), DOAJ etc. And we will inform our authors when indexed.
3. Is this journal a refereed journal?
Answer: Yes, EI is a refereed journal. It follows blind peer review process.
4. Is this journal published both in print and online versions?
Answer: No, EI is published only in online version.
5. Is EI an open-access journal? What are the benefits of publishing in an open access journal?
Answer: Yes, EI is an open-access journal. The readers, students, teachers, professionals and authors can easily access to the contents of an open-access journal. It ensures the readers of a paper world-wide.
6. What type of paper does EI publish?
Answer: EI publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
7. Does EI publish special issue?
Answer: Yes, special issues devoted to important topics in engineering disciplines will occasionally be published.
8. Who is the publisher of EI?
Answer: EI is run by Asian Business Consortium (ABC). Online version published by the editorial board of the Journal.
9. I want to submit my paper to EI, how should I submit it?
Answer: You can submit your paper to the editor through EI Online Submission System.
10. Does EI have ‘manuscript submission guidelines’?
Answer: Yes, EI has its own manuscript submission guidelines. Author(s) are advised to follow the Guidelines in preparing the manuscript before submission.
11. Is there any page limit of the paper?
Answer: There is no page limit in a paper, but the paper should be about 2500-5000 words, including list of references, tables etc.
12. How much time does EI take in review process?
Answer: The editorial board is highly committed to the quick review process of the paper, but not with the sacrifice of the right judgment of a paper. The review process takes maximum six weeks.
13. Does EI require any publication fee?
Answer: If the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will not be asked to pay any Article Processing Charges (APC) or article publication fee in order to defray the operating costs. It costs free to produce a peer-reviewed, edited, and formatted article that is ready for online publication and and to host it on a server that is freely accessible without barriers around the clock.
If author need to get hard copy of the print issue (paper print version), the charge will be as follows:
Authors from Bangladeshi Institution:
On demand print publication + Shipping charge for TWO copies is BDT 6000.
Authors from Indian Institution:
On demand print publication + Shipping charge for TWO copies is BDT 9000.
Authors from Foreign Institution:
On demand print publication + Shipping charge for TWO copies is BDT 10000.
14. What is the acceptance rate of papers?
Answer: 40% –50%.
15. Can I submit more than one paper for the same issue?
Answer: Yes, you can submit more than one paper at a time.
16. My paper has been accepted for publication. How can I pay the publication fee?
Answer: Author can pay publication fees online. Contact with the managing editor for other payment methods.
17. I want to know about the copyright policy of EI.
Answer: Copyrights for articles published in EI are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
18. I want to give the subscription order for the print copies of EI. How can I give the order?
Answer: EI published only online, completely open access, no need of subscription order.
19. I want to join the review team of EI. How can I become an honorable reviewer of EI?
Answer: If you are interested to be an honorable reviewer, please go through the link HERE.
20. What is the frequency of publication of EI?
Answer: EI is half yearly journal. It publishes two issues per year.
21. When I will get the acceptance letter, if my paper is accepted?
Answer: Acceptance letter is provided just after receiving the processing fee. Reviewer's feedback and the editor's pen will be provided with the acceptance mail. It takes maximum 60 days after submission.